Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Day!

A little early, but I understand it gets colder there quicker!  Our neighbors to the North in Canada are celebrating their Thanksgiving Holiday today.  So, happy Thanksgiving to any of our readers who are Canadian or who are attached to that wonderful country in some way. 

Myself, I have ancestors on both sides who lived at one time or another in Canada, so I am quite fond of the country and proud of its traditions.  Probably the second greatest country on earth!

3 comments:

Phil Johnson said...

I wonder if the Canadians left any goodies for their cousins down here below the border for our Thanksgiving Day.

Which reminds me, what do you get when you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?

Mark D. said...

Not a clue...

Phil Johnson said...

.
Pumpkin Pi
.