Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pat Robertson, Michael Medved and The History of Thanksgiving

I wish I had found this a few days earlier. This video is sure to get a discussion going. In the clip, Pat Robertson and Michael Medved discuss some of the "lies" of American history and how they distort America's Godly heritage:



This video is a good illustration of the ongoing battle between Native Americans (sorry Pat Robertson, I meant to call them Indians) who feel that Thanksgiving is a pro-White Man holiday established on the bones of their distant relatives, and Christian Americans, who embrace the holiday as a day to give thanks to God for, among other things, America's prosperity and abundance. And while I am admittedly in favor of Thanksgiving as an American holiday, I would be interested to hear any dissenting opinions on this issue.

Your thoughts...

No comments: